As a valued customer, what does this mean for you?
- The entire former 3M Library System management team have moved across to bibliotheca, together with almost all former 3M employees who were part of the library business. We’re truly dedicated to combining the best of 3M with bibliotheca, and it’s the people that are the most important part of this;
- We’re committed to maintaining the extremely high service standards that 3M customers have enjoyed in the past, and driving the 3M service mentality into the rest of our business. Over the coming months you will see the new ways we deliver our service in line with the previous 3M principles;
- The two former library solutions will eventually be merged into one, in order to create a single ‘best of both worlds’ portfolio. This will provide you with an unparalleled level of flexibility and choice moving forward. All your existing and current installations in either range will be fully supported throughout the product life;
- cloudLibrary customers and patrons will not only have continued access to the digital platform with expanding eBook and audiobook collections, but can also trust that it will now become one of the flagship products in the bibliotheca portfolio, with even more investment and innovation than ever before;
- Electromagnetic (EM) Tattle-Tape products will remain a core part of our product set and, in fact, will now receive significant investment to both improve and expand the range for your local needs;
- Your existing service & maintenance contracts will not only be honored, but you will also benefit from access to more service desks and more people around the world, committed to supporting your local library;
- Transferring 3M employees will receive a new bibliotheca email address, which is generally FirstInitial.LastName@bibliotheca.com If you get any communications bounced back, please let us know (see contact below) and we’ll put you back in touch.
3M is providing certain transition services to help facilitate a smooth transfer of operations and minimize disruption to customers. During this transition period, 3M will serve as a limited distributor for the Library Systems business and you will continue to place orders with and receive invoices from 3M as before, with respect to the purchase of products and services of the business.
Over the coming weeks, as we make our way through this transition, we look forward to sharing more details with you, and hopefully answering any outstanding questions you may have. For the time being, please continue to interact as you normally would with your trusted bibliotheca and 3M contacts, but if you do have any specific questions with regards our new business then you can always contact us using email@example.com
Related Press Releases: