Giveaways, customer events and more: join us at PLA 2018!
Be sure to stop by booth #511, March 20-23. Learn more about the most innovative products on the library market including flex AMH, our innovative and modular material handing solution, our self-service range powered by quickConnect, as well as remoteLocker! Questions? Contact us.
But the fun doesn't begin and end on the tradeshow floor. We are excited to share event + giveaway information below. Remember, booth #511. You DO NOT want to miss out!
We are giving away a book bike!
Because open+ allows libraries to increase their hours, extend access and free staff for more meaningful tasks, we are excited to give away a book bike at PLA!
Bring your thinking cap to PLA 2018!
Simply stop by booth #511, engage with our interactive wall and you could win.
For detailed terms & conditions click here
Increase library hours + extend access with open+
At this open+ session, Gwinnett County Public Library and Hennepin County Library will share their approach and how open+ helps them deliver a different level of service for today's library user.
Extend library access through the open library model session
Thursday March 22, 2018 | 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Convention Center | Room 112AB
Charles Pace, Executive Director, Gwinnett County Public Library
Lois Langer Thompson, Library Director, Hennepin County Library
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion.
Who may enter:
1. This free prize draw ("Promotion") is open to Public Libraries in attendance at the PLA 2018 Conference.
2. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
How to enter:
3. To take part in this Promotion, entrants must, answer and sign interactive wall at booth #511, and fill in drawing card or drop business card in entry bowl
4. No purchase necessary to enter.
5. Maximum of one entry 1 per person.
6. The "entrant" is the person whose name is identified on the mode of entry.
Winner selection and notification:
7. There will be 1 winner for this Promotion. 8. The winner will be drawn at booth #511 at the PLA 2018 conference and announced to all who are present. If winner is not in attendendance they will be notified by email or phone within three business days of the draw.
9. The winner will win a Book Bike from Haley's Tricycles. ("Prize"). Prize includes base book bike offering: cargobox: Split and hinged lid and front (converts to twin display shelves); Adjustable interior L shaped book shelf; Book ends on display shelves; Stainless steel/ chrome plated brass marine latches, pulls, hinges and fasteners; Cargo weight capacity: 260 pounds, not including rider (460 pounds including rider) and complete trike: Shimano Nexus 3-Speed rear wheel with coaster; brake and low gears for easier pedaling; Double front brakes with a parking brake on each; Full set of fenders and a bell; Umbrella holder set for 1.5" pole (umbrella not included), 4 vinyl graphics to be printed and applied and shipping to the library.
10. To be eligible to claim the prize, winners must respond to the prize notification message within 7 days. Failure to respond within the requested period or provide their personal details will result in the prize being forfeited by the prize winner. The Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
11. Unless expressly stated within these terms and conditions, all other expenses relating to the Prize is the responsibility of the winner's library. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize excludes any additional shelves, paint jobs, umbrella, graphic wrap and other costs associated with the bike.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes (or any part of the prize) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prizes (or any part of the prizes) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
13. Details of prize winner's name and Library will be available for one month after the close of this Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the Promotion.
14. There are certain things for which the Promoter does not accept any liability to you, and these are explained in the next three numbers The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently. The Promoter accepts full liability for these matters and all matters for which it cannot, under US law, exclude or limit its liability. Otherwise, the exclusions of liability described below will apply. References to the "Promoter" include all of the Promoter's associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
15. Subject to the above paragraph, the Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) acts, omissions and occurrences beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, including but not limited to: a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion; b) any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used; c) damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize; d) problems with the allotment or dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient); and e) any act, omission or default of any third-party supplier.
16. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
17. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity. 18. Entries may be subject to moderation. The Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to deem an entry to be ineligible should it contain offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage to the Prize incurred from shipping or requested changes from the library to the third party provider.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
21. The Promoter will use each winner's, and each entrant's, personal details for the purpose of administering this Promotion, including prize fulfilment and announcing winners.
22. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
23. All entrants will be added to a marketing list by putting their name into the drawing, and willingly opt in to receive additional marketing and promotional materials from bibliotheca. If they choose not to want this further communication they will be able to unsubscribe at a later date.
24. The Promoter is bibliotheca whose registered office is 3169 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Suite 200 | Norcross, GA 30071 | USA