bibliotheca security detection systems
A modern, more welcoming entrance
Modernize and update your library entrance with the latest RFID or Tattle-Tape™ Electromagnetic (EM) library security gates.
Benefits of new Tattle-Tape/EM library security gates:
- Much nicer looking than older models
- Fun graphic panels on the Tattle-Tape gate liven up the library
- Genuine Tattle-Tape™ technology distinguishes between common metal items and EM strips, reducing false alarms
- Visible integrated digital display to monitor alarm counts, ingoing and outgoing patron traffic, and diagnostics
- Powerful software provides reporting of people counts and triggered alarm patterns
Benefits of new RFID library security gates:
- Sleek designs modernize any library space
- Wide-aisle entrances welcome groups of users, as well as parents with double strollers and wheelchairs
- State-of-the-art RFID technology offers remarkable detection rates as well as customizable audible and visual alarms
- Analyze library traffic patterns with ease using integrated patron counter
- Staff are quickly notified of any alerts that require attention through remote software and alerts
Interested to see how new security gates would look in your library?
We'd be happy to mock-up new security detection systems in your spaces!
libraryConnect devices software provides in-depth insights and allows staff to quickly address security alarms.
visitors and gate counts
Speak with member of our account management team to determine which
security detection system best suits your library aesthetics, users and technology.
“The bibliotheca support team was great. Anytime you launch a new technology you assume that there will be months where you’re ironing out the kinks until it can finally be what you want it to be. But with the self-checkout, cloudLibrary, and RFID gates, we haven’t had any of those issues."
"An amazing company with the best customer service and follow up.
From sales, to service and installation, a Class Act!"
bibliotheca solutions are built on decades of library industry knowledge and expertise, and backed by our commitment to providing the very best onsite and helpdesk support to ensure your library stays up and running, hassle free.